New Pool Solutions

Better Business, Better Life

Great NHS Team

My full knee replacement was carried on Wednesday finally 7 July 2021 by Nick Boyce Cam at Leighton Hospital, Crewe.

The op took 1 hour 20 minutes and my sincere thanks go to the whole team in the operating theatre who played my Joseph Locke requests throughout.

Ward 9 staff were brilliant and the physio finally thought I was safe to go on Friday 9 July.

We really are incredibly fortunate to have this caring NHS.

The consultant has now recovered

Good news from the hospital – I now have a new date for my knee replacement- I asked the scheduler what had caused the delay with the consultant.  She explained that he had been injured playing football!

The additional good news is that I can now attend our wine and food society pic nic on the 19 June.

Great news of MUGA approval

Lostock Gralam PC has finally got the planning permission to start the MUGA work.

Congratulations on this result and thanks for the hard work put in by Lyndsey, our Parish Cleark and the sub committee in raising the grant and all the time consuming liaison.

This development will provide a really worthwhile football pitch and exercise area.

 

The consultant has an accident

Expecting to have a replacement knee operation after waiting some 18 months.

Within two weeks of the date, the hospital rang to tell me the consultant surgeon  had an accident and was not able to carry out any operations for at least a month- very inconvenient!

Jackie Weaver said “NO”

I asked Chalc if it was possible to chair the parish council meeting via zoom as I would be self isolating prior to my replcement knee operation.

Jackie came back with an emphatic NO  but advised I could attend via zoom as a public person- the font of all knowledge!

Exploding microwave in Heaton Mersey

Panic stricken call received after microwave at Angela’s house set on fire and filled the house with noxious fumes- no serious damge done fortuneately but will now contact manufacturer, health and safety and to get a fully wired smoke detctor.